Sponsored by Shoott Photography
Shoott Photography offers FREE 30 minute photo sessions around Lehigh Valley, Pittsburgh, and Philadelphia. They match you with a talented photographer and you only pay for the photos you LOVE! Here are a few of our favorite things about Shoott Photography:
- 15% off 5+ Photos if you book with code: BESTLIFE
- Photo shoot is free, you only pay for the photos you love at $15/photo or less
- Each free session is 30-mins (perfect for kids’ attention spans!) and you receive a gallery of 40+ high res photos within 3-5 business days!
- Our photographers are highly vetted, talented freelancers and all photographers have been background checked
- Shoott is 5-star rated on FB & Google
- Female-run startup!
- A great outdoor, socially-distanced family activity
- Perfect for: Family sessions, maternity, personal branding, milestone birthdays, engagements and more!
- Beautiful and iconic locations around Pittsburgh, Lehigh Valley & Philadelphia
8 Tips for Taking Great Family Photos
- Do not pose facing the sun. It doesn’t provide you with more light. Rather, it causes squinting and shadows. The shadows can even show up under eyebrows and you might not notice until you go to edit or print your pictures. If you can use soft light!
- Use Burst Mode! Burst mode is on most newer cell phones. It takes a sequence of images rather than just one at a time. Taking several photos give you a better chance of capturing the perfect moments from smiles to goofy faces.
- Use HDR. HDR stands for High Dynamic Range and many cell phones have this option. It helps create a balanced exposure to help the lightest and darkest parts of your photos.
- Embrace Negative Space. This means leaving empty space in the background and around the edges of your photo to make your subject stand out. Think large walls, open fields, and embracing the sky.
- Avoid the Zoom! Move closer to your subject and avoid digital zoom whenever possible. Zooming can cause a photo to come out grainy or blurry.
- Use a tripod. Shaking can cause noise in your photo. A tripod will also ensure your shot stays level and balanced.
- Clean your Lens. Your camera lens is collecting all kinds of dust and lint in addition to being thrown in a purse or pocket all the time. Give it a quick wipe with a soft handkerchief before taking a photo.
- Edit! There are great editing tools out there for free. A good edit can take your photo to the next level.
For the best photography experience, find a photographer to capture the memories for you. Shoott Photography is currently offering 15% off 5+ Photos if you book with code: BESTLIFE and they are shooting in the Beautiful Lehigh Valley, Pittsburgh and Philadelphia areas. Shoott Photography offers free 30 minute sessions with a talented photographer that matches your needs and you only pay for the photos you want.
Learn more at https://shoott.com/
This post was sponsored by Shoott Photography